RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING POLICY
The Operator maintains a strong commitment to provide the Customer with a responsible gambling environment. Although gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity, it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of Customers. The Operator aims to prevent compulsive usage and underage access to its Website games while simultaneously providing a friendly and entertaining gambling experience for its Customers. As a responsible gambling operator, the well-being of the Operator’s Customers is of utmost importance.
The following are a few things the Customer should remember in order to keep control while gambling:
1. gambling should not be seen as a way of making money or paying debts. It should be entertaining;
2. the Customer should familiarise themselves with the Sports Betting Rules and Games Betting Rules;
3. the Customer should only gamble the amount that they can afford to lose;
4. the Customer should not try to chase losses;
5. the Customer should keep track of the amount of money and time they have spent gambling.
The Operator is aware that occasionally gambling might develop into a problem for the Customer. The Operator encourages the Customer to consider professional assistance from any of these organisations if the Customer suspects that they have a gambling problem: